Title: Legal Content Writer
Company: Legality Simplified
Location: Work at Home
Job Type: Part Time/Full Time
Qualification: LLB, Journalism
Duration: Minimum 4 weeks
Certificate: Online Certificate will be provided to the candidate on completion of all the assigned works during the internship tenure.
Overview: We are looking for smart candidates who have keen interest in Business Law and Compliance. The candidates should be well versed with Indian Laws governing Company Compliance and should be able to extract content from various government websites viz. RBI, DIPP, FIFP, SEBI, MCA, Pollution Control Board, Egazette, PIB etc.
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Should be a tech savy
- Ability to do research on various Legal and Government websites
- Should be able to provide unplagiarised client based content of industrial standards
- Should be able to submit articles/ blog posts within time limit.
- Should be able to promote the content on social media platforms and update clients about recent amendments
- Click on our website link (as provided above)
- Select a topic from the “CONTRIBUTE” section and submit us a write up within 3 working days.
- Send us the write-up as an attachment along with your updated CV and a cover letter stating why you want to intern with Legality Simplified.
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Life at Legality Simplified
Meet our highly enthusiastic team
While we work, there is Lots of Play too
We encourage small celebrations, whether birthdays or any other
We work hard, and party harder
Submit your entries here
Choose any of these case studies and contribute your solution to these case studies email@example.com , and get the opportunity to work with us:
Research Case Study
You are head of legal department in a company which owns and runs multi-chain restaurants business in India, having a total of 35 eateries with a sitting capacity of 20 to 50 seaters.
5 Entries each in the following states:
(1) Tamil Nadu (2) Karnataka (3) Andhra Pradesh (4) Telangana (5) Maharashtra (6) Delhi (7) West Bengal
The company employs over 5000 people (with a mix of men and women) on a permanent basis and also contract laborer’s.
Each eatery has its own kitchen and produces some of the items/ finished products in-house – ex. Parathas, Idly, Dosa, Samosa’s, Chaat etc.
The Board of directors have asked you as the head of the legal department, to list out the applicable laws (either Central or State laws) to the eateries in above states and other compliances to be followed by the eateries under those laws.
Select two (2) states of your choice and provide a chart of the legal compliances to be undertaken by the company, for it to maintain legal compliance.
All participant shall retain the copies of research documents to substantiate their list of laws and compliances as provided above, to submit it to the selection committee in our organization if asked.
On receipt of the entries, the selection committee will reveal the result of to the participants in the contest within 15 days.