Training and Awareness
Compliance training involves creating awareness and educating the employees of an organization who are directly performing various functions about the practices and documentation that they have to maintain as per law
Most organizations today are working from multiple locations within a city and also across various states. Given the multiple operating locations, the risk of non- compliance is higher as each unit may choose to interpret the law and institute procedures as it deems fit. These inconsistencies can be mitigated by offering uniform training to the employees directly responsible for day-to-day operation and passing on expectation and assessment tools for performing routine checks.
Areas of Training
The modules currently offered by us are in laws covering:
- Pre-natal sex determination
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- Blood Bank
- Transplantation of Human organ
- Pollution control and waste management
- Fire safety
- Engineering equipment’s such as Pressure vessels, Gas cylinder rules, boilers, lifts etc.
Train the trainer
Every Little thought leads to a great idea