What is Legal Compliance Audit?
Why Legal Compliance Audit?
Legal audit makes you and your executive members familiar with the compliance requirements for your company as laid by the law.
- It shows the current status of compliance and gives you a step by approach to becoming a compliant organization
- Transparency in compliance is viewed positively by all stakeholders especially by institutional investors
- Prepares you (Management, Operational staff and Location heads) for any impromptu regulatory audits by the authorities
Parameters Audited by us
Availability of licenses and registrations for various functions of the facility
100+ Licenses covered
Eg:Fire licenses,Building approval,Pollution consents,License to operate CT/Cathlab,license to operate a Blood Bank etc.
Timely submission of periodical returns to the relevant authorities
40+ Returns covered
Eg: Form V-Environment report,Water cess returns,Form D-Statement of bonus,MTP monthly statement etc.
Adequate and accurate maintenance of the records prescribed under the law
200+ records covered
Eg:Consent to perform MTP,Declaration in Form F to perform Ultrasound,Master records in the Blood Bank,expired drug records etc.
Appropriate Display of posters, licenses and signage's as mandated under the statutes
35+ Notices and warnings to be displayed checked
Eg:Notice under gratuity Act,Notification of minimum wages,Caution to pregnant women entering X-Ray room,No smoking sign near gas cylinders etc.
Norms should be followed while offering services to the Patients and in maintaining the infrastructure
600+ procedural day-to-day compliances checked
Eg:Conduct of periodical fire drill,construction of proper storage sheds for Biomedical waste,intimation of changes in technicians in pharmacy etc.
Statutory updates required to be made to the website maintained by the organization
10+ requirements for updation checked
Eg:Uploading authorization committee decisions on transplant,internal complaints committee members list under sexual harassment laws
- A legal audit is always conducted by an auditor with Proven experience and success in auditing companies in similar industries
- A Comprehensive audit framework specifically designed for the each industry to effectively identify and mitigate compliance gaps
- Flexibility to scale up coverage and frequency of audit in line with company’s expansion plans and requirements
- Simplified cost structure with per-location pricing provides predictability in cash-outflow for the company
Uniqueness of our Approach
Every Little thought leads to a great idea