Directorate General of Foreign Trade vide notification dated 23.06.2023, has issued the revised procedure for applying for Amnesty scheme for onetime settlement of default in export obligation by Advance and EPCG authorization holders in manual mode. Initially applications for Amnesty Scheme were filed using EODC module of DGFT website. Representations have received in DGFT that there are certain problems faced by some exporters in filing applications online in the DGFT website/.
In view to address the issue, an online form in manual mode is developed in a standalone website, http://www.amnestyscheme.in. Exporters can also file an application under Amnesty Scheme through said website in manual mode. Instructions to file online application in manual mode.
- Fill the form available in this website http://www.amnestyscheme.in.
- Please record reason for not able to file online application in DGFT website in the space provided for ‘Remarks’ iii. Take printout of the filled form.
- Get printed form signed by the authorised signatory.
- Submit the same with the Regional Authority Concerned within deadline specified under the amnesty Scheme along with supporting documents. Please ensure to take computerised receipt for your submission with the Regional Authority.
- In receipt of the hard copy of application, the RA concerned shall examine and confirm the shortfall through a letter.
- Applicant shall make the required payment of duty and interest to the Jurisdictional Customs Authority and provide the proof of payment in response to the said letter.
- Based on the evidence of payments and other relevant documents prescribed, concerned RA may examine and consider granting Export Obligation Discharge Certificate (EODC) online in EODC module of http://dgft.gov.in. It is reiterated that final EODC letter shall be issued through online module of DGFT website http://dgft.gov.in only.
RAs are directed to process any such applications within 3 working days.