BSE vide notice dated 14 June, 2023 has issued clarification regarding Filing of Annual Secretarial Compliance Report (ASCR) in XBRL format on BSE Listing Center. The facility for filing of ASCR under Regulation 24A of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (SEBI LODR) in XBRL Mode will be available with effect from June 15, 2023.
The due date of submission of Secretarial Compliance Report in XBRL format for Financial Year March 31, 2023 is June 30, 2023. Following additional affirmations shall be submitted by Company Secretaries in the ASCR in compliance with prior circular:
- Secretarial Standards: The compliances of the listed entity are in accordance with the
applicable Secretarial Standards (SS) issued by the Institute of Company Secretaries India (ICSI)
- Adoption and timely updation of the Policies: All applicable policies under SEBI Regulations are adopted with the approval of board of directors of the listed entities. All the policies are in conformity with SEBI Regulations and has been reviewed & timely updated as per the
regulations/circulars/guidelines issued by SEBI.
- Maintenance and disclosures on Website: The Listed entity is maintaining a functional website. Timely dissemination of the documents/ information under a separate section on the website is done.
- Disqualification of Director: None of the Director of the Company are disqualified under Section 164 of Companies Act, 2013.
- Preservation of Documents: The listed entity is preserving and maintaining records as prescribed under SEBI Regulations and disposal of records as per Policy of Preservation of Documents and Archival policy prescribed under SEBI LODR Regulations, 2015.
- Performance Evaluation: The listed entity has conducted performance evaluation of the Board, Independent Directors and the Committees at the start of every financial year as prescribed in SEBI Regulations.
- Related Party Transactions: The listed entity has obtained prior approval of Audit Committee for all Related party transactions. In case no prior approval obtained, the listed entity shall provide detailed reasons along with confirmation whether the transactions were subsequently approved/ratified/rejected by the Audit committee.
- Disclosure of events or information: The listed entity has provided all the required disclosure(s) under Regulation 30 along with Schedule III of SEBI LODR Regulations, 2015 within the time limits prescribed thereunder.
- Prohibition of Insider Trading: The listed entity is in compliance with Regulation 3(5) & 3(6)
- SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations, 2015.
- Actions taken by SEBI or Stock Exchange(s), if any: No Actions taken against the listed entity/ its promoters/ directors/ subsidiaries either by SEBI or by Stock Exchanges (including under the Standard Operating Procedures issued by SEBI through various circulars) under SEBI Regulations and circulars/ guidelines issued thereunder.
- Additional Non-compliances, if any: No any additional non-compliance observed for all SEBI regulation/circular/guidance note etc.