The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) has invited applications for the positions of Chairman, Secretary, and Member of the National Medical Commission (NMC), as well as President and Members of the Autonomous Boards of the NMC.
The key details for applicants are as follows:
- Age Limit: Applicants must not exceed 65 years of age as of 1st June, 2023.
- Application Deadline: The last date for receipt of applications is 30th June, 2023, no later than 4 pm Indian Standard Time.
- Application Procedure: The detailed advertisement and application format will be available on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s official website. Applicants can download the advertisement and application format from the website.
- Submission of Application: Applicants should duly fill the application in the prescribed proforma and attach an attested copy of all relevant certificates. The envelope should be super-scribed with “Application for the Post of Chairman and Member of the National Medical Commission (NMC), President and Members of the Autonomous Boards of the NMC, and the Secretary of the NMC.” The completed application should be sent to the following address:
Secretary, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi-110011.
- Online Application: Scanned copies of the applications, along with all relevant documents, must be sent via email.
- Mandatory Requirement: Both hard copy and online applications are mandatory for the consideration of candidature. The scanned online copy will be treated as the final application and must be received by the designated email address before the due date and time.