The Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued a notification on the date of commencement of the Andhra Pradesh Para Veterinary & Allied Council Act, 2023. This notification was issued on 6th June, 2023.
The Government has reinforced 5th June, 2023, as the day on which the the Andhra Pradesh Para Veterinary & Allied Council Act, 2023 would take effect.
The Andhra Pradesh government introduced Para Veterinary & Allied Council as a regulatory body to meet the following objectives:
- controlling and managing polytechnics for registration of animal husbandry/dairy/fishery diploma holders,
- registration of institutions;
- imparting education and training to support such diplomas and
- prescribing their qualifications and
- for matters connected therewith on the lines of the Para Medical Board Act, 2006.