The National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. vide circular dated April 20, 2023 has further reviewed and revised the migration policy from SME platform of NSE / Other Exchanges to NSE Main Board. The circular will be effective from April 20, 2023.
As per the revised migration policy, The Exchange reserves the right to reject application on any of the following grounds:
- The Applicant does not conform to the eligibility requirements set out herein.
- The application is not complete in all respects and/or does not conform to the requirements set out herein.
- The application does not contain such additional information as may be required by NSE; and/or
- The application is false and/or misleading in any manner.
- Any other reason as NSE may deem fit.