Government of Odisha on 24.04.2023, In view of rising of COVID-19 cases both in country and in Odisha as a part of adopting COVID appropriate behavior in health institutions, has decided to enforce use of mask in all health institutions in the state as per the following:
- All healthcare providers during duty hours.
- All officials and others present in the meetings.
- During congregation of people particularly in close rooms.
- Persons providing clinical/laboratory & other support services in the hospital setting.
- While visiting areas having possibility of high transmission.
- Persons with influenza like illness.