The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has issued an updates on the launch of STK-2 form along with C-PACE functionality. This update was issued on 21st April, 2023.
The STK-2 form and C-PACE functionality will be launched on 1st May 2023 at 12:00am.
To facilitate implementation of this form in V3 MCA21 portal, stakeholders are advised to note the following points:
- STK-2 form on V2 portal will be disabled from 28th April 11:59 PM to 30th April 11:59 pm which is planned for roll-out on 1st May 2023 at 12:00 AM.
- All stakeholders are advised to ensure that there are no SRNs in pending payment and Resubmission status.
- Offline payments using Pay later option would not be available in V2 for STK-2. Stakeholders are requested to make payments for these forms in V2 through online mode (Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking).
- V3 portal will not be available for filing of all Company/LLP forms due to STK-2 form roll-out from 30th April (03:00 PM) to 1st May 2023 (12:00 AM).
- V2 Portal for company filing will remain available for all the forms which are currently in V2 system (except STK-2 ), throughout this time period.