The National Medical Council (NMC) has issued Guidelines for Activation of Face Enabled Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System (AEBAS) Machine as part of Implementation of AEBAS in Medical Colleges. This notification was issued on 30th January, 2023.
The notification states that the following process needs to be followed for smooth implementation of Aadhar Enabled Facial Attendance:
- An email shall be sent to email@example.com
- The subject of the said email shall be “Request for Whitelisting of Face AEBAS Machine”.
- The email shall also contain the following details:
- Organization Name
- AEBAS URL
- Nodal Officer Details
- Device Serial No
- Device Location
- Total No. of Biometric machines in premises
- Face Machine Activation Code (which will be provided by Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
The college will then receive a confirmation email from the same email ID. After this confirmation, the college will be able to activate the AEBAS Machine.