The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has issued a public notice for the appointment of a panel of Insolvency Professionals (IPs). The notice was issued for the constitution of the panel for the period from 1st January, 2023 till 30th June, 2023. This panel is created for various zones across the country.
Panel of IPs for appointment are as follows:
- Interim Resolution Professional (IRP) in a Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP)
- Liquidator in a liquidation process
- Resolution Professional (RP) in an individual insolvency resolution process and
- Bankruptcy Trustee (BT) by Adjudicating Authority
The appointed IPs that have registered office in the areas covered in the panel list shall be eligible for appointment by benches of National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) located in these areas.
The list covers the following areas:
- Union territory of Delhi, (Delhi Zone)
- State of Gujarat, Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Union Territory of Daman and Diu (Ahmedabad Zone)
- State of Uttar Pradesh and State of Uttarakhand (Allahabad Zone)
This panel is constituted in accordance with “Insolvency Professionals to act as Interim Resolution Professionals, Liquidators, Resolution Professionals and Bankruptcy Trustees (Recommendation) (Second) Guidelines, 2022
The notice lists the name of the IPs, their registration numbers, registered email IDs, sectoral experience and areas covered.
The panel list for the Union Territory of Delhi, lists 205 IPs. The list for Ahmedabad Zone is 65.