The Indian Medical Association (IMA) on December 22, 2022, issued an advisory on Impending Covid Outbreak. The following directions are issued:
- Face masks are to be used in all public places
- Social distancing is to be maintained
- Regular hand washing with soap and water or sanitizers.
- Public gatherings like marriages, political or social meetings, etc. to be avoided
- Avoid International travel
- Consult the doctor in case of symptoms like fever, sore throat, cough, loose motions, etc.
- Get your COVID vaccination including the precautionary dose at the earliest