The International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has answered FAQs on International Financial Services Centres Authority (Fund Management) Regulations, 2022. The FAQs were issued on 9th December, 2022.
The FAQs generally cover the following topics:
- Fund Management Activity
- Schemes for Fund Management
- Venture Capital Schemes: Angel Funds
- Restricted Schemes
- Retail Schemes
- Special Situation Funds
- Exhange Traded Funds
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
- Other Fund Management Activities such as:
- Portfolio Management Services
- InvestmenT Trusts
- Family Investment Fund
- General Obligations and Responsibilities
However, these FAQs are not the interpretation of the law but provide only a simplistic explanation of processes/issues/terms/concepts related to IFSCA (Fund Management) Regulations, 2022. Any queries about the IFSCA (Fund Management) Regulations, 2022 may be addressed to the IFSCA.