The Government of Tripura on 31st January 2022 has relaxed the night curfew timings and other restrictions from 1st February 2022 while urging the public to continue following Covid-19 appropriate behaviour.
The following CORONA restrictions has been imposed in the State:
- Meeting/gathering at any closed spaces (upto a maximum 50% of capacity only) will be allowed by maintaining aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour to contain spread of COVID-19 virus. Seating arrangement should be made maintaining social distance norm of 2 yard distance. Video recording shall be done for any such events to ensure that restrictions were maintained.
- All standalone shops and commercial establishments including shopping complexes/Malls, Beauty parlours, Barber shops may remain open only from 6 AM to 9 PM. Medicine shops, however, shall remain open at all times. Shop owners will ensure social distancing and wearing of masks among the customers. Bazaar committees should deploy volunteers to ensure social distancing.
- Gymnasium, sports complexes & stadia etc. may be allowed with 50% capacity only.
- Restaurants/dhabas will operate only up to 9 PM with only 50% of their total capacity. Restaurant in hotels will operate up to 9 PM for outside guests with 50% of their total capacity but In-house guests will avail services at all times. Number of persons allowed inside the Restaurant/dhabas will be not more than one person per 36 sq. ft. of indoor area including shop owners and their service personnel.
- All Government and non-government offices shall operate at 100% attendance. The aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour has to be followed by officials and staff of all categories.
- Proper cleaning and frequent sanitization of workplace, particularly of the frequently touched surfaces may be ensured. HoDs may also ensure non-crowding in corridors, canteens etc
- Marriage functions will be allowed following aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour. People returning from marriage function having valid invitation card will be exempted from the night curfew.
Exemptions/ Allowed activities throughout the state are as follows:
- Movement of persons & vehicles related to Telecommunication, internet services, broadcasting and cable services, IT & IT enable services.
- Movement of employees engaged in industries/companies requiring operation 24 x 7 and multiple shifts and those producing essential goods shall be allowed to producing valid ID card issued by their respective Organization/Institutions.
- Tea gardens will function maintaining aggressive COVID appropriate behaviour. Vehicles carrying green tea leaves will be allowed.
- Movement of patients & attendants for getting medical services.
- Home delivery from Hotels, Restaurants and other eateries will be allowed.
- Hotels will operate including take home and food delivery services.
- Agricultural/Fisheries/Horticulture/Forestry I ARDD & Rubber tapping activities will continue in rural areas after maintaining social distance and wearing face masks.
- Construction and project works will be exempted during curfew periods