NABARD vide circular dated 07 September 2020 has Revised the KYC returns to be filed in ENSURE Portal. Prior circular dated 12 July 2017 advised banks to submit a set of two returns, “KYC Statistics” and “KYC Directions- Status of Compliance” through ENSURE portal.
Banks are now required to upload five returns focusing on the steps taken by banks with regard to Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Financing of Terrorism. The list of five retums are as under:
- KYC-I: KYC Directions -Status of Compliance -existing return has been modified. Quarterly w.e.f. 30 June 2020
- KYC II: AML/CFT -new return Half-Yearly w.e.f. FROM 31 March 2020
- KYC III: Legal and AADHAAR Status -new return Half Yearly w.e.f. 31 March 2020
- KYC IV: KYC Statistics Quarterly since 30 June 2017.
- KYC V: Training on KYC/AML/CFT, Yearly since 31 March 2020